Home › Announcements › New activities/programmes that OIFC (Overseas India Facilitation Centre) will undertake in 2015-16
Following new activities/programmes that OIFC (Overseas India Facilitation Centre) will undertake in 2015-16
- 'Investor Connect meets' in select foreign countries with prominent overseas Indians; Indian Diaspora corporate leaders and decision makers to focus their attention on the Indian market.
- OIFC will organise visits to India by business delegations led by overseas Indians from small and medium enterprises to connect them with business partners and relevant stakeholders in Central and State Governments.
- Offer Diaspora investors an opportunity to invest in social & development enterprises in India.
- Know Indian Economy or 'Indonomy' programme which will provide young Diaspora Entrepreneurs an insight into the Indian economy, market and business environment.
- An India Corporate Internship programme will be introduced for final year MBA students of Indian-origin, to provide them an opportunity of work experience in India's premier corporate organisations.
- 'Knowledge Reconnect' will invite eminent scholars, researchers & academicians among overseas Indians to engage in capacity building of India's MSMEs, faculty & researchers, start-ups & incubators management.